Friday, May 4, 2012

Life Lately #2

Please forgive my long absense. My blogging motivation has been lacking these days I'm afraid to say :-((  But I'm trying to get back into the swing of things - unbegrudgingly.

That being said, I wanted to share a few things that I'm excited and happy about - enjoy!

A nite shot of a flowering Dogwood tree (totally guessing on the kind)

Love springtime!
Spices for Chana

More ingredients - turned out yummy!

SP - I know i shouldn't but it's too dang funny :-p

Love Butters!
My friend's persnickity kitty

My Pakistani style earrings - watch for an upcoming post featuring the adorable shop i purchased from


            And these ridiculous but hilarious clips from Seinfeld - one of my all time favorite shows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...