Monday, May 7, 2012

First Makeup Shots

I few nights ago I decided to take a few pics after I finished applying makeup and wanted to share. This is my totally first Makeup/Fashion post - and I'm rather hesitant. So please let me know what you think!

The results :-)

Products I used:

Face -
MAC Studio Fix Foundation
Cover Girl Concealer
Smashbox Be Discovered Cream Cheek Trio - In Lights

Brows -
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil - Hazel

Eyes -
NYC Sparkle Eye Dust - Champagne
Maybelline Stylish Smokes - Amethyst
Hashmi - Kajal (Pakistani Eye Charcoal)
VS High Definition Mascara

Lips -
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Rosette
Lancome Color Fever Gloss - Blazing Pink

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love MAC foundation! It is seriously one of the best foundations I have ever found. I really like your results, it's really nice and fresh looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you look so pretty! I love the lip colour and your skin looks flawless! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The content on your blog is so phenomenal:)
    I'm a new Blogger, my blog is about books
    Www.bisbookblog.blogspot.co.uk
    I'm following you, hope you do the same!:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...