Thursday, May 10, 2012

Photo an Hour

I've been inspired with this 'Photo An Hour' theme some are doing their blogs. Wednesday, I decided to give it a try. Though I didn't quite make a photo every waking hour - I did get a few interesting shots.
11am - coming home from a friend's house - i noticed this building art on near my street. NYC has some killer billboards and building art.. I keep saying I'm going to make a photo collection. Well, I guess this is the first shot!

12 pm - Checking out my new Pakistani outfit. My friend's father, who is a tailor, handmade it. Watch for an upcoming post. Btw girls, those pants are the MOST comfortable you will EVER wear. 

1pm - Leaving again - I noticed this 'No Frack' sign right across the street from my building. Frack is short for 'induced hydraulic fracturing' or 'hydrofracking'. The people are referring to the method used to obtain gas and oil from the ground.  It is feared that this method can cause water contamination.  Interestingly, most of Brooklyn's water supply is from upstate NY where there are many companies drilling for gas and oil. 
10pm - Going out with my new trench (Target) and shawl (Pakistani shoppe) Please forgive the messy background. I didn't edit this photo.


2 comments:

  1. I love the photo an hour posts, I wish I could do them but usually my days are frightfully boring! The street art is so cool & I love that pattern on the dress for the pakistani outfit! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of that absolutely gorgeous scarf and classy trench! such a good idea for spicing up an otherwise regular trench. I should definitely give it a try as well :)

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...