Monday, May 28, 2012

Instagram!

Guess what - I'm on Instagram.. I know, I know "Alert the media!" right? Lol. I finally got an Iphone and couldn't be more pleased. I've been carrying around this little flip phone from, what feels like, 1999. I shouldn't complain cause it served it's purpose - RIP little LG baby.

Anywaaaay, here are my very first Instagram picks I took this am -



Which do you like better?? I'm torn (and in case you're wondering they're my bedroom windows) ..

Btw, if you'd like to follow I'm @alongthewayannie :-)

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I was wondering what it was! I love the first one the most because it's sharper xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great news ! I'm following you!


    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww nice photos, i like the first one :)

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was kind of late to get an I-phone too (I didn't really think I would use it too much....Duh!). Now, I don't know what I would do with out the maps! :) Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. the first one for me! instagram is rather addictive, eh? Everything looks instantly better with a lovely filter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh I definitely love the second one because I'm a huge fan of details and interesting angles. keep posting pictures like that because those indeed are awesome! :P

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Concerning your comment on my blog, it's about time you get to know Marimekko, their designs are fabulous!

    xxx
    E from Helsinki
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...