Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's All About the Hair

You know, I try to do my best at looking good, but I find myself getting frustrated with the ol hair situation. I've been growing it out for awhile now and it's getting really long. And to be perfectly honest, I have chubby cheeks so I don't feel comfortable to have it just "hanging" there. So for some time I've found myself just pulling it up into tight top knot or high ponytail.

Chubby cheeks or not, long hair is a lot of work and once in awhile it deserves to be shown off.

Sooo, I wanted to share with you all what I stumbled across - Katie's tutorial on how to curl hair from here. It made all the difference! Turns out I've been curling my hair wrong for years, lol. I started with clean hair on Friday, and with some dry shampoo and touch ups, it lasted through Sunday.

What do you think of the results??


1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks really lovely! :) I checked out the link too, must use it soon..maybe already this weekend since it's my step sister's bachelorette party ^^

    Thank you for the comments! :)

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...