Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Photo of the Week - Farm Life

Sometimes it is good to just take a moment and remember one's roots. This photo of the week says it all for me. Despite being an NYC city girl at the moment, I am always in awe whenever I return back to the hills of Pennsylvania - far from the concrete jungle that surrounds me.

Here my sister, Katie, and niece and nephew - Ondra and Ellie, are feeding 'Bubba' the cow, and 'Mini' and 'Copper', the miniature horses, while their dog, 'Maddie' assesses the situation.

3 comments:

  1. I love going to the farm. My son loves it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this photo! i always love escaping to the country :)

    www.sammy-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand that you miss the hills and nature of your home. NY can be stressing as all the big cities, Barcelona, included.
    Have a great we !

    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...