Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A Good Day - Part 1

It's been beautiful lately here in NYC and today was no exception. One of my new buds, Chardonnay (yes, like the wine), a few other chums, and I decided to play tourists for the day.

First up was Times Square where we met for coffee. A friend recently described Times Square as feeling like you're at the center of the universe. I couldn't agree more. A person can go to this spot at practically any time of day and see people from the far corners of the globe gasping and gazing up at the colossal sights. There is just so much to feast one's eyes on.

My camera's eyes, or lens I should say (tee hee), had plenty to feast on. Hope you enjoy! :-)



Takin' a break - apparently :-)


Kinda reminds me of a diner :-)

With Miss Chardonnay :-)

The girls




For my sisters -  they love Chevys

and I love muscle cars ;-)


2 comments:

  1. New York city is a beautiful place I would love to visit one of these days. Nice pictures!

    http://iamxcessp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pics!Looks like a fun days, with girls, foods, fun ..!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...