Thursday, February 9, 2012

Photo of the Week - Bratislava, Slovakia

Am totally missing Europe these days.. I suppose the lack of employment at the moment is not helping with the job of keeping my mind occupied on bigger and better things. So I'm left to updating resumes, scouring online job postings, submitting cover letters, and yes, dreaming with an air nostalgia of memories from days gone by. LOL *Snap out of it, Annie!*

Anyway, here is cute little photo shot in Bratislava a few years ago while on a day trip with some friends and my sister.

Those girls are just too adorable.

1 comment:

  1. well I miss the US right now, so we can exchange if you want !!

    Have a great we Annie, don't dream too much^^

    ✿✿✿letizia

    http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...