Saturday, December 10, 2011

Photo of the Week - Coney Island Wonder Wheel

My apologies for vacating the wonderful world of blogosphere!! With a new job and hitting the gym every evening my creative juices haven't really been flowing much, I'm ashamed to say.

Anyway, many moons ago (ok, ok not that many moons ago - September, perhaps) my friend and I paid our respects to one of our favorite spots in Brooklyn - Coney Island. One of the famous sights of Coney Island is none other than the Wonder Wheel ferris wheel. Due to my fear of heights, I would have been fine taking it in from the ground, However, after much convincing by my chum, we clammered into one of the little cars. Good thing - for we got some awesome shots.

Here's one of them :-)

2 comments:

  1. You always take such wonderful pictures. Coney Island looks like such fun! xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're back!
    I would love to go to famous COney Island, seems magical!

    http://www.letiziabarcelona.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...