Sunday, January 1, 2012

Photo of the Week - In the Hayfield

Last Friday I found myself packed up and headed west on a bus home to Pennsylvania. It was delightful getting away from the hustle and bustle of the city, being able to soak up some country quietness, and seeing my family again. However, the only drawback to the whole thing - there was no snow.

Now I know from experience how difficult it can be to deal with that lovely white stuff day in and day out. But there was just too much brown and grey - a bit depressing which certainly doesn't lend to happy photo taking.

But not to worry, in honor of the country - and my weekend, I've dug this little treasure up from this past summer.. And I'll keep dreaming of a bit of snow or summer - whichever comes first!


One of Dad's tractors and hay wagons


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...